rosa canina fruit oil
Rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and C and naturally helps exfoliate and brighten skin. Also a potent antioxidant that improves skin tone, and a collagen-boosting moisturizer with small molecules that penetrate deep into the skin.
- Comedogenic Rating: 1
- Natural humectant improves, strengthens, and helps revitalize the outer skin protection (stratum corneum and epidermis). 
- Helps reduce water loss which keeps skin soft, smooth, and elastic.
- Promotes the synthesis of fibroblasts in the dermis layer. 
- Promotes the synthesis of glutathione which discourages melanin synthesis by binding free radicals and peroxides that normally contribute melanin production, or hyperpigmentation. 
- Promotes the growth of fibroblasts in the dermis which where wrinkles are formed. 
- Increases the synthesis of all the components of the skin matrix, such as collagen, elastin and glycans. 
- Comparison of Anti-Aging Effect Between Vitamin B3 and Provitamin B5 Using Skin Analyzer