✓ High Potency
✓ Organic Ingredients
✓ Made without synthetic fragrances or parabens
✓ Made in the USA
Babchi (Bakuchiol / back-uh-heel / Bakuchi) is a powerful herb for treating skin discoloration, hyper-pigmentation and leucoderma. With antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, bakuchi promotes natural color complexion and helps normalize individual skin pigmentation. Studies have shown that bakuchiol helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles, helps with pigmentation, elasticity and firmness
- Brightening effect on skin
- Promotes circulation of blood
- Improves the color of skin, hair and nails
- Stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis
- Increases skin elasticity, firmness, and hydration
Tamanu Oil is rich in fatty acids, which can help keep skin moisturized. It also contains antioxidants, which fight against damage from free radicals. The oil’s ability to promote collagen and GAG production also plays a role in anti-aging and skin regeneration.
A 2015 study looked at Tamanu Oil from five different parts of the South Pacific. It found that the oil exhibited high antibacterial and wound-healing activity against bacterial strains involved in acne, including Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) and Propionibacterium granulosum (P. granulosum). A 2009 in-vitro study found that the oil was able to absorb UV light and inhibit 85 percent of the DNA damage induced by UV radiation.
- Comedogenic Rating: 1
- Antibacterial and anti inflammatory
- Can accelerate wound healing by forming new tissue
- Increases collagen production
Disclaimer: People with a tree nut allergy should avoid tamanu oil.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil is luxurious and silky oil, and is very similar to sebum, which your skin produces naturally. Thus, allowing it to help balance the natural oils of your skin so that your skin does not become overly dry or excessively oily.
- Comedogenic Rating: 1
- Antioxidant and anti inflammatory
- Moisturizing, rejuvenating, and softening properties
- Helps to deliver nutrients deep into your epidermis
- Excellent oxidative stability
- Helps prevent moisture loss
- Can reduce UV-induced hyper-pigmentation
- Beneficial for those with acne
Disclaimer: It is advised that those with nut allergies avoid products containing this oil.
CBD (cannabiol) soothes and relieves skin issues absorbing vital phytonutrients. CBD is the non-intoxicating component of marijuana or hemp plants. CBD contains vitamins A, D, E, and antioxidants your skin needs to fight the anti aging process, as well as essential fatty acids that help make your skin look smoother and more radiant. Omega-6 fatty acid helps moisturize skin without clogging pores.
Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol) provides moisturizing and healing benefits while also fighting free radicals.
- Comedogenic Rating: 2
- Supports scar reduction
Meadowfoam Seed Oil
CBD Oil (Cannabidiol)