- Organic Ingredients
- Made without synthetic fragrances or parabens
- Made in the USA
Studies have shown that bakuchiol helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles, helps with pigmentation, and it’s clinically proven to enhance skin firmness and elasticity. Bakuchiol works by dramatically stimulating cell turnover rate. Skin becomes brighter, tone and texture improve, and lines and wrinkles soften.
- Brightening effect on skin
- Promotes circulation of blood
- Improves the color of skin, hair and nails
- Stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis
- Increases skin elasticity, firmness, and hydration
- Comedogenic Rating: 1
- Antioxidant and anti inflammatory
- Moisturizing, rejuvenating, and softening properties
- Helps to deliver nutrients deep into your epidermis
- Excellent oxidative stability
- Helps prevent moisture loss
- Can reduce UV-induced hyper-pigmentation
- Beneficial for those with acne
Disclaimer: It is advised that those with nut allergies avoid products containing this oil.
Argan Oil is loaded with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, and anti-sebum properties. Moroccan women have long used argan oil to protect their skin from sun damage. A 2013 study found that the antioxidant activity in argan oil helped protect the skin against free radical damage caused by the sun.
- Comedogenic rating of 0
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Can effectively regulate sebum production
Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. In dermatological tests, it was shown that jojoba oil increases the skin’s suppleness and the effect was still present as time passed. Tests also showed continued use of Jojoba oil resulted in reducing superficial facial lines.
CBD (cannabiol) soothes and relieves skin issues absorbing vital phytonutrients. CBD is the non-intoxicating component of marijuana or hemp plants. CBD contains vitamins A, D, E, and antioxidants your skin needs to fight the anti aging process, as well as essential fatty acids that help make your skin look smoother and more radiant. Omega-6 fatty acid helps moisturize skin without clogging pores.
Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol) provides moisturizing and healing benefits while also fighting free radicals.
- Comedogenic Rating: 2
- Supports scar reduction