Leucidal is a natural alternative preservative system and peptide technology. Derived from radishes fermented with Leuconostoc kimchii, a lactic acid bacteria that has traditionally been used to make kimchi.
Accepted by ECOcert as an ingredient in certified organic cosmetics.
Whole Foods Acceptable Premium Preservative List.
- Water soluble
- Naturally derived
- Virtually odorless
- Heat stable to 60°C (140°F)
- Broad spectrum of antibacterial activity
- Compatible with a wide range of cosmetic ingredients.
- Very mild, with low to no irritation potential
- ECOCert Approved for use in ECOCert Certified Organic products
INCI: Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate